Sunday 6 April 2008

You've been away? ...

Just in case I forget my place... on my return to the office, it was as though I'd never left. A few close friends have said hi, but most didn't seem to notice I'd been gone, with one colleague saying "oh, have you been away?", when I said something about the traffic in India.

India and the trip already seem so far away. I have made new contacts and was more involved with Asha's activities this time, so I hope that I can continue to keep contact. I will drop a note here on the blog from time to time, specially if I hear of of something new. I also have a few pieces which I still want to add from my trip. I'll also be updating my Fun with Images photo blog.

2 comments:

Biswajit Roy said...

Hi Sue,

I am your great fan due to the product SQLDeveloper. I live in Kolkata, India and it's great to see that you came to Delhi and work for Asha.

Biswajit Roy said...

Hi Sue,

I am your fan due to the product SQLDeveloper and visit your blog quite frequently. I live in Kolkata, India and thanks to you for working with Asha and visiting Delhi.

Cheers,
BR